Global Truss DT-Snap LT (Pack of 4)
An innovative truss tool that revolutionizes the attachment and organization of cables.
· Holds cables up to a total cross-section of approximately 950 mm²
· Cable clamp, lockable with one hand
· Easy installation and removal of wires via locking hook on one side (possible with one hand)
· Holds down individual cables directly on the chord tube
· Possible to straighten cables by pulling them taut – axial resistance provided by a rubber band
· Divided clamp to hold suspension elements/wire cables with a diameter of up to 10 mm
· Non-slip abrasion protection between truss and suspension element
· No damage to DT-Snap LT, due to protected space in the locking area
Because of its ease of use, DT-Snap LT saves time during set-up and dismantling. Cables can be laid significantly faster due to simple handling, which can be accomplished with one hand. Also eliminates the need to remove old adhesive residues from your materials. Use of the reusable DT-Snap LT not only reduces your ongoing costs for adhesive tape, cable ties, etc. but also protects your materials by eliminating the rough tearing off of electrical tape attachments. The clamp is compatible with all trusses and scaffolding having chord tubes measuring 48 mm to 51 mm. Mounting is also possible in otherwise unused brace areas.
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
Our highly trained and knowledgeable team members are committed to providing each customer with the highest level of customer service and support. We are always ready to help! Call or Write to us today; We would love to hear from you.
GLOBAL TRUSS AMERICA AUTHORIZED DEALER
We strive to deliver an excellent customer experience that helps you make the right choices. We can assist you in delivering the quality products and service you deserve when you buy a Global Truss America product.
YOUR SECURITY IS GUARANTEED!
We have designed our shopping cart to exceed the latest standards for secure online transactions. To ensure the maximum protection for our customers our shopping cart check-out pages reside on a secure server using “Secure Socket Layer” Technology (SSL), and all personal customer information is encrypted using the best available technology to ensure that any unauthorized source cannot access it.
Prices and Offers are subject to change without notice.