Pro-Clamp for 50mm Tube, Pipe, or Trussing – Fasten Lighting Fixtures In Place With A Heavy-Duty 2-Inch Pro-Clamp CJS5003
How to attach Pro-Clamp to Trussing, Tube, or Pipe
1. Release the wing nut by turning it counterclockwise to release the bolt and open the collar.
2. Place the Pro-Clamp on the Truss, Tube, or Pipe and close the collar.
3. Put the bolt back in place with the washer and wing nut above the collar.
4. Ensure the Pro-Clamp is located in its proper place on the Truss, Tube, or Pipe before tightening the wing nut.
5. Turn the wing nut clockwise to tighten and secure the Pro-Clamp into place.
Do not exceed the load capacity of the Pro-Clamp or Truss System. The Pro-Clamp should be fully inspected before use. In the occurrence of any damage or defect, the Pro-Clamp should not be used. The use of safety cables is recommended for maximum security.
M10 (30mm Long) Attachment Bolt with Spring Lock Washer
Max Shear Load 100 Kgs.
Tensile Strength 44.89 kN.
Made of the Highest Quality 6061-T6 Alloy Aluminum.
TUV Nord Certified
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
Our highly trained and knowledgeable team members are committed to providing each customer with the highest level of customer service and support. We’re always ready to help! Call or write to us today; We’d love to hear from you.
GLOBAL TRUSS AMERICA AUTHORIZED DEALER
We strive to deliver an excellent customer experience that helps you make the right choices. We can assist you in delivering the quality products and services you deserve when you buy a Global Truss America product.
YOUR SECURITY IS GUARANTEED!
We have designed our shopping cart to exceed the latest standards for secure online transactions. To ensure maximum protection for our customers, our shopping cart checkout pages reside on a secure server using “Secure Socket Layer” Technology (SSL). All personal customer information is encrypted using the best available technology to ensure that any unauthorized source cannot access it.
Prices and Offers are subject to change without notice.