Global Truss Trigger Clamp CJS5008
Heavy-Duty 2-Inch Hook Style Fastening Clamp
How to attach Trigger Clamp to Trussing, Tube, or Pipe
1. Release the Large T-Handle by turning it counterclockwise to release the bolt and open the collar.
2. Place the Trigger Clamp on the Truss, Tube, or Pipe and close the collar.
3. Place the large t-handle back into place with the washer and large t-handle above the collar.
4. Make sure the Trigger Clamp is set in its proper place on the Truss, Tube, or Pipe before tightening the large t-handle.
5. Turn the large t-handle clockwise to tighten and secure the Trigger Clamp into place.
Do not exceed the load capacity of the Trigger Clamp or Truss System. The Trigger Clamp should be fully inspected before use. In the occurrence of any damage or defect, the Trigger Clamp should not be used. The use of safety cables is recommended for maximum security.
M10 (30mm Long) Attachment Bolt with Spring Lock Washer
Max Shear Load 50 Kgs.
Tensile Strength 11.27 kN.
Made of the Highest Quality 6061-T6 Alloy Aluminum.
TUV Nord Certified
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
Our highly-trained and knowledgeable team members are committed to providing each customer with the highest level of customer service and support. We’re always ready to help! Call or Write to us today; We’d love to hear from you.
GLOBAL TRUSS AMERICA AUTHORIZED DEALER
We strive to deliver an excellent customer experience that helps you make the right choices. We can assist you in delivering the quality products and service you deserve when you buy a Global Truss America product.
YOUR SECURITY IS GUARANTEED!
We have designed our shopping cart to exceed the latest standards for secure online transactions. To ensure the maximum protection for our customers our shopping cart check-out pages reside on a secure server using “Secure Socket Layer” Technology (SSL), and all personal customer information is encrypted using the best available technology to ensure that any unauthorized source cannot access it.
Prices and Offers are subject to change without notice.